"I’m just really messed up right now."
I want all of my lasts to be with you.– Untitled (Phoebe Chapin) Via standing on the fringes of life.
If she doesn’t scare the hell out of you a little, she’s not the one.– (via socaltides)
(Source: mylesbianloveblog)Via forward progress
1. I promise to never replicate the recurrent feeling you have had in the past, the feeling of a shattered heart by past lovers who failed to see the light in you.
2. I promise to hold you when sadness enters your body and makes your bones ache for no apparent reason at all.
3. I promise to sew you back together when blood is spilling from your veins and onto the kitchen floor.
4. I promise to kiss you at each waking moment, even on the days that you haven’t found the strength to open the blinds and crawl out of bed.
5. I promise to never leave you, even when the voices in your head are louder than you can handle, when they’re telling you that you don’t deserve happiness, that you can’t do this anymore.
6. I promise to stand by you when quit your job because your asshole of a boss doesn’t understand that on some days, even the thought of leaving our home seems unbearable.
7. I promise to hold your hand when those haunted thoughts return to your mind, even when you squeeze my bones so hard that they shatter.
8. I promise to never stop loving you.